We provide you the service of statistical analyses from various medical data and other dataset. This service will be suitable for the persons of medical representative (MR), the buyer required specific scientific/technical knowledge, and all the other persons who want to have scientific evidence.
We will serve you a form of report or a presentation style (ex. PPT file) if you bring the dataset to us, using statistic techniques described below:
- Analysis of variance (ANOVA)
- Chi-squared test
- Factor analysis
- Mann–Whitney U
- Mean square weighted deviation (MSWD)
- Pearson product-moment correlation coefficient
- Regression analysis
- Spearman’s rank correlation coefficient
- Student’s t-test
- Time series analysis
Main article: List of fields of application of statistics
Statistical techniques are used in a wide range of types of scientific and social research, including: biostatistics, computational biology, computational sociology, network biology, social science, sociology and social research. Some fields of inquiry use applied statistics so extensively that they have specialized terminology. These disciplines include:
- Actuarial science (assesses risk in the insurance and finance industries)
- Applied information economics
- Business statistics
- Chemometrics (for analysis of data from chemistry)
- Data mining (applying statistics and pattern recognition to discover knowledge from data)
- Energy statistics
- Engineering statistics
- Geography and Geographic Information Systems, specifically in Spatial analysis
In addition, there are particular types of statistical analysis that have also developed their own specialised terminology and methodology:
- Bootstrap & Jackknife Resampling
- Multivariate statistics
- Statistical classification
- Statistical surveys
- Structured data analysis (statistics)
- Structural equation modelling
- Survival analysis
- Statistics in various sports, particularly baseball and cricket
Statistics form a key basis tool in business and manufacturing as well. It is used to understand measurement systems variability, control processes (as in statistical process control or SPC), for summarizing data, and to make data-driven decisions. In these roles, it is a key tool, and perhaps the only reliable tool.
In addition, we can provide you the various output forms such as Microsoft Office and Adobe products (original .psd or .ai style is also OK).
We have a special taskforce for this service, Ph.D. scientists. We accomplish based on your data and using statistical technique using SPSS, R, various graph software (ex. KaleidaGraph), Java programming or using databases such as MySQL and web output using application servers.
We are also able to manipulate the chemical instruments. A gas chromatography (GC) GC/mass spectrometry (GC/MS), GC isotope ratio mass spectrometer (GC/IRMS) for hydrogen, oxygen, carbon and nitrogen, ion chromatography, MALDI-TOFMS and other various mass spectrometry.
We also accept the analysis for a guarantee of quality from the chemical analyses using the instruments described above.
All services are one-stop service. You can use the summarized reports for your conferences, presentation to medical doctors, and various situations for your better presentations.
Please feel free to call or e-mail us to Scientific-Global.net query form.